Below are the arrangements for collecting the Arba Minim as pre-ordered through David Freedman.
1. The distribution of Esrogim will take place on SUNDAY 20 SEPTEMBER in the Beis Hamedrash from 11.00am to 1.00pm and from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
Distributions will cease promptly at 1.00pm and 6.30pm as the Rav will be present to ensure that the distribution is correctly carried out, and the Rav has to leave promptly.
2. Esrogim will be distributed as ordered - Grades 1, 2 and 3 in sealed boxes, choosing your favourite Esrog will not be possible.
3. The distribution is only for those who have pre-ordered Esrogim.
4. Lulavim and Hadassim will be available in the foyer as a separate arrangement.
5. Payment for the Esrogim will be separate from payment for the other Minim.
THIS IS AN NHS PROJECT AVAILABLE TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.